Monday, October 30, 2017

Isabella Cardigan


 Isabella Cardigan 
Kudo Yarn: Aran: 55% Cotton, 40% Rayon, 5% Silk 
Isabella Yarn: Aran: 60% Wool, 30% Silk, 10% Rayon

Whaddya know? Something with sleeves! Baby it's cold outside, even in balmy eastern Chattanooga, so it is the right time to pull on a cozy cardi and warm up. This lightweight knit is non-itchy as all my knits are and measures 42" at the bust and 48" at the hip, with a 26" length .
$100 plus shipping.
Email me. SOLD



 
And #4 baby quilt is finished. I decided to go with orange fabrics and not just scraps. It feels good getting into the stash and seeing new combos. I asked my quilting friends for batting scraps and already Margo has delivered a huge amount. Off to the church sewing room today for everyone to use! Thanks so much Margo!



1 comment:

  1. Oh love this baby quilt an awful lot!! Touches of aqua in there and then those few pops of purple/magenta - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete