Sunday, September 13, 2015

Announcing the New Diamond Panel Jacket

 Squeeeeeel! Here she is!

I am so pleased with my new design. I wanted to make a jacket that I could more easily size for every figure. Tall, short, lean, not so lean and long arms or short arms, this design will fit them all.
For this model I used Noro Silk Garden, 45% Mohair, 45% Silk, 10% Wool and FibraNatura Sensational 100% merino wool superwash, making it easy care.

Since this is my prototype I am offering it for the price of the yarn including shipping.  $120.00 SOLD
Size? the circumference is 50", 26" long and wrist to wrist is measures 54". Seven removable metal buttons provide for closure, which is also something I wanted to include in this new design.
 I promised my beautiful model that I would crop out her face, but it is too perfect and I will have to disobey, just this once.




 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this jacket! I love the lines as they are very flattering!! I like the little slit on the side too. The edges are perfect the way they are finished, very simple and they lay so nice. So pretty and the colors are divine! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, your Best Yet!! It will be so flattering on larger figures, and smart on everyone! You are such a "clever little chicken"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really like the band collar and mitered corners. Colors are beautiful too. Judith P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you selling a pattern? It's a stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody, do you publish any of your pattern designs? I would love to try my hand at knitting a modular knit cardigan. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of styling and knitting.

    ReplyDelete